Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

Sweet Pea and I went up to the local mountains for the long weekend and had a wonderful time!  We went up with Grandma and Grandpa on Wednesday and met up with my sister and her family who were already up there.  The cousins were amazing with Sweet Pea and I am always so happy when we are able to be up there together because I think Sweet Pea gets so much from them.  I mean, how can those laughs not do a body good!  She was laughing constantly when those boys were playing with her and it made my heart sing and still does when I think back on it.

Thanksgiving was a peaceful day that was made even better by my cousin and Mama Bear and Papa Bear joining us in the afternoon.  My brother-in-law cooked an AMAZING meal that we all thoroughly enjoyed.

Here are some photos from the weekend:

Cousin O keeping Sweet Pea busy while we are making food:


The cousins are a great reason to practice standing!


Silly Cousin O


Too sweet!


More standing practice thanks to the best cousins in the world!


Let's go check out the snow!  (Yes, I know...I'm huge)


What is this cold white stuff and why can't I move in this outfit?


Seriously...I used to have the ability to move my arms!


I am not going to cooperate for any group photos so why are you even trying Mommy?


Peek a boo Mommy!


Playing ball with Mommy's Cousin C




The only photo I got of Sweet Pea and her Papa Bear. :-(


This standing stuff is hard work...I better take a quick catnap.


Hugs between cousins


Sweet Pea just adores Cousin O and I think it is mutual:


Grandma is fun to play pat a cake with!


Grandma and a fire...what could be better?


The happiness of learning to stand!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is SOOOO cute. And you look awesome! Big smiles to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Love the pics of Sweet Pea in her snow suit, too cute!

    ReplyDelete