Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Aquarium Trip

My good friend from high school and her two adorable boys joined Sweet Pea and I at the aquarium yesterday morning.  It was great to catch up with her and to see her boys again.  Her youngest is just a few days older than Sweet Pea, but you can't tell that by looking at them!



This photo is an attempt to show more of the tanks, but without a flash it is hard to capture a quick moving little man!


Sweet Pea enjoyed the fish!


Is she worried he is going to eat her feet?


I don't think she let go of her feet the entire day!


This is the only group shot I captured unfortunately.  Can you tell those two are brothers with their hand placements?  I love it!


Thank you guys for a great trip! I can't wait until we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment