Friday, May 21, 2010

Perfect Name: Sweet Ella Grace

I have fallen in love!  Sweet Ella Grace is just that...sweet!  So adorable and I wanted to eat her up!  I was lucky last night and was able to visit with Denise and Ella before a seminar that I wanted to attend at CHOC.  I know many of you are jealous and I have to say that you should be!  I knew she was cute from all the photos and videos that her mom has posted, but I never expected her to be so precious.  We had fun making faces at each other and her laugh is absolutely contagious.  I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with Denise and getting to know her a little bit more.  She is an amazing woman and watching how effortlessly she juggles everything blows me away.  Ella is a lucky little girl to have Denise and I am a lucky gal to have met both of them!  Here are a few pictures of Ella I was able to snap:









I'll continue to think positive thoughts for Ella and I can't wait to visit with them again!

8 comments:

  1. You are right I am so jealous! Glad you were able to meet them and give Denise some company. Love the pics. She is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo jealous!!!!!! But, I am so happy that you were able to meet both Denise and Ella. I love how close this community is. We sure do stick together!!! You have a very kind heart!! **SMILE**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it was our joy to have met you. I really enjoyed our visit and hope we can see each other again real soon!! I only wish I could meet Sweet Pea too!!! But I know the time will come for that. Thanks for all the kind words and especially for the dinner last night!! Next time I expect those homemade brownies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, just rub it in, just kidding. I am so glad your visit went well and that little Ella is precious I don't know if I could stand any cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - jealous. We haven't seen her in a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great you were able to go visit them and I'm totally jealous. haha. Was Sweet Pea with you? Ella is just to cute for words in these pictures you took. Sure hope you'll get to visit them again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous, although I think those are baby legs that I sent! I think when we get down she will probably be home. I was dying to see that huge hospital room I keep hearing about. We'll be down in less than two weeks. Where do you live again? We will be in Simi Valley for a couple of days and then down to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete