- Leaning to the side while bending her legs
- Quadruped (basically on all fours)
- Kneeling and keeping her knees together while doing this
- Reaching while twisting her trunk
- Reaching while in quadruped or kneeling so that her other arm is supporting her weight
- Supported standing
Here are some pictures from tonight of her bending her knees (some more than others) and reaching for her ball & piano. She likes to do these things on her own and we have to learn to sit back and let her. When we try to bend her leg she stiffens it immediately. I think that once we show her it a few times she gets the idea in her head and will try it out when she is good and ready. Stubborn little girl...hmm...wonder who she got that from?