Saturday, July 23, 2011

Angel's First Tooth

Angel's first tooth broke through today!  She is 3 days shy of turning 6 months and she has a tooth!  Craziness!  Sweet Pea didn't get her first until 3 days before she turned 9 months so I thought I had a little more time.  I'm going to miss her toothless grin very soon here!

We were VERY lucky that this tooth either didn't hurt too much or Angel is great at dealing with it.  She has been gnawing on everything (as evident in the vampire video) but she has been pretty quiet about the whole thing.  Way to go Angel!  You could slow down the growing up piece just a tad though...Mommy isn't ready for you to grow up!

Mommy has been neglectful...I need to start taking more photos of Angel!  I was looking to put one up here and I realize that I don't have any recent ones!  I'll try to take some tomorrow.  For now though you will have to make due with a video of Angel playing in her "Circle of Neglect" (aka exersaucer) for the very first time back on July 12th.  I love how she starts expressing displeasure as soon as I say she is liking it!  Go figure!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! teeth, kisses and puppies!! this is one busy house!! I love how Sweet Pea watches over her Angel! smiles

    ReplyDelete