Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sisterly Love Continues

I absolutely adore how much in love my two daughters are with each other!  Sweet Pea always wants to see what Angel is doing and make sure she is okay and Angel lights up when she sees Sweet Pea.  I can only imagine the trouble that these two are going to cause, but it will be fun to watch!

Here is a little glimpse into their relationship...you will see it starts with a little gentle abuse and then turns into loves...the best part is about 37 seconds into the video!  Sweet Pea wasn't too fond when Angel got a hold of her hair though!



Sweet Pea was so interested in the camera today that I thought it would be interesting to see what her view of the world would be.  I was quite impressed that she captured her sister so well!  I'm wondering if it was just luck, but I'll take it either way!  I hope you don't get motion sickness from watching this video, but Sweet Pea's laughter is too adorable to miss!



Today we went over to Auntie R's house and enjoyed a nice lunch together.  Auntie R and Uncle R haven't seen Angel much so it was nice to spend a little time together.  Angel really has a thing for Uncle R!









And finally, I'm a little afraid of what teething is going to be like with Angel.  She already gnaws at my hand all the time and the pediatrician says that there aren't even any pre-teething signs in her gums!  Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. I love how baby sister gets in her jab by grabbing a piece of hair!
    And that giggle is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete