Thursday, June 9, 2011

Angel - The Pterodactyl

These days we have our very own dinosaur in the house!  Angel is sick (mainly a cold and an ear infection) and she has shown us that she is definitely a product of both her Mommy and Daddy.  When Angel is healthy she has the amazing ability of voice projection...just like her Auntie R (Daddy's side).  However, when she is sick she gets the same sick voice as her Mommy when she is sick...much to her daddy's dismay.  Take a listen to this video and you will see what I mean.



We are very lucky that she has been quite happy while she has been sick and she seems to enjoy her new voice.  I hope she isn't too sad when it disappears on her!

Let's hope we both get healthy soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. From Auntie R: Voice projection, huh? Nice euphemism. I thought I was just being loud all these years! She does sound like some sort of trapped dinosaur. I feel bad laughing at her while she's sick, but that video is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete