Sunday, May 22, 2011

Catch Up: Random Sweet Pea Cuteness

This should have been the first "Catch Up" post, but I forgot...
I've been horrible about updating this blog and I have so much to share!  I'm going to try to do a little catch up now...hopefully I can create a few posts tonight and post a new one each day for the next few days.

To start...here are some random cuteness photos of Sweet Pea







She loves the wagon! Even if it isn't going anywhere...










She looks so grown up here and it looks like she is saying "oh mom".  I'm afraid of what her teenage years are going to be like! 


Sweet Pea is becoming a climber!  She doesn't have the arm strength to get all the way up into her chair, but I think it is cute watching her try.


Sweet Pea crashed out hard one morning before school!  She was sitting there with her Daddy and all of a sudden she was out.  Needless to say she was a little late to school that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment