Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sweet Pea is Drawing!


Last week Sweet Pea was drawing with sidewalk chalk and said "moon"  and sure enough...there was a drawing of a crescent moon!

Then today, as we were driving home from dropping off Angel's blanket at preschool, Sweet Pea was drawing on her magna doodle in the backseat. I heard her say "apple" and for some reason I decided to pull over and have her show me. When she turned it towards me I couldn't believe my eyes!  Here is what she drew:


Now I have no idea if this was on purpose or if she was just drawing randomly and noticed that it looked like an apple, but either way I will take it!  It was only a few months ago that she started labeling what she was drawing even though there wasn't any obvious correlation to the untrained eye to what she said and what was drawn. Random scribbles are normally "birds" and I was still proud because it showed progress. Now I'm even more proud of my Sweet Pea!

Her first day of school treated her and mommy well!  Can only imagine what this year is going to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment