Monday, July 12, 2010

We've been a house of sickies

In my last post I was asking for positive sleeping thoughts...well...they didn't work! Turns out that Sweet Pea had a terrible night, but Mommy actually had an even worse night. Mommy caught whatever Sweet Pea had and so I was just taking care of myself and so Daddy had to deal with Sweet Pea for another night so that was 2 nights of no sleep for him. I finally felt better about 6pm last night and wouldn't you guess it...Daddy got sick! So last night was his night of having a terrible night and so I finally got to take care of Sweet Pea. She is doing better, but not 100% yet. And now she has a rash that is from her MMR shot! At least we know what that is and so we don't have to worry about it, but gosh! Daddy is still feeling bad today so hopefully when the 24 hour mark hits for him he will also feel a lot better like it did for me. Please think good thoughts for Daddy and maybe this house will eventually be healthy again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, so sorry to hear everyone has been sick. Hopefully daddy is better by tonight and everyone can get some much needed rest.

    ReplyDelete