Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beach Day!

We live close to the beach and yet we NEVER go!  The last time Sweet Pea went to the beach...at least to the waters edge...was last summer and this summer is nearly over.  We had to change!  I knew that I wasn't able to take the girls to the beach by myself and Grandma offered to help me so off we went...

Angel loved it right from the start, but Sweet Pea wasn't so sure.  The waves and water were okay, but when the waves receded...that sensation was too much for her.  It's an odd feeling so I can't blame her, but I hope that she overcomes it eventually.

Fun...


Fun...


Not fun...


Sweet Pea ended up preferring playing in the sand...


Angel's first wave...

Love!


This is fun Mom!  Why haven't you taken me to the beach before?


Thank you Grandma for helping to make it happen and for making it extra fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love their little hats! I bet you're still finding sand all over, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties you have there! Looks like fun! We love the beach and try to go every time we go to California.

    ReplyDelete